Would you like to use Streamlit to create sleek looking front-ends for your data science projects?
Don't spend hours trying to bring together a working app. Download my Streamlit template and get started immediately.
In this template, we will:
- go over the commonly used Streamlit structures,
- learn how to collect input from the user,
- see how to import data,
- learn how to customize the app,
- have some examples on visualizing the data
- use default and custom plotting options
The package includes:
- Template code
- Sample dataset
- Instructions on running your application
UPDATED November 2022:
Now the template also includes advanced Streamlit features. You will learn how to integrate:
- Multipage apps
- Session states
- Callback functions
- Custom components (made by community)
An organized codebase that has everything you need to build your first Streamlit app.